*Q4 loss per share C$0.02 versus C$0.10 *Revenue rises 24 percent to C$8 mln OTTAWA, March 27 (Reuters) - Dynetek Industries Ltd said on Friday that a restructuring sparked by slumping hydrogen markets helped lift fourth-quarter results for its high-tech fuel tanks. Dynetek, which makes lightweight alternative fuel storage tanks that power vehicles, decided in August to cut costs, streamline management, and focus on new markets. "The changes...not only allowed us to halt the downward ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dynetek restructuring helps lift sales, cut loss" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642