* Company says performance could deteriorate further * Says impacted by downturn in auto industry * Says trying to conserve cash and cut costs * Says in talks with its two banks (Adds details, background) LONDON, Jan 30 (Reuters) - British materials technology firm Dyson Group Plc said on Friday it expected to report a loss for the year to March 31. "The outlook for the remainder of the year to 31 March 2009 is likely to result in a further deterioration of performance below ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Dyson expects loss for year to end March 2009" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642