(Adds details throughout) NEW YORK, Jan 24 (Reuters) - E-Loan Inc. , an online lender, on Monday said it entered into an agreement with eBay Inc. to provide financing to consumers who buy cars and motorcycles through the online auctioneer. E-Loan shares jumped 33 percent in premarket trading, rising 97 cents to $3.95 from its Friday close on the Nasdaq. E-Loan, which is based in Pleasanton, California, said users of eBay Motors can complete their purchases as soon as 24 hours after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-E-Loan soars on eBay car, cycle financing pact" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.