* EADS, BAE Systems CEOs urge end to shareholder pact * France, Germany agree joint plan to keep stakes - separate report * Two countries would each hold 9 pct stake - magazine By Tim Hepher and Jonathan Gould PARIS/FRANKFURT, Sept 30 (Reuters) - The bosses of EADS and BAE Systems sought to reassure investors over the benefits of their planned $45 billion merger amid what they described as "myths and misconceptions" over the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EADS, BAE chiefs tout merger, blast "misconceptions"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.