* Ratio could be changed in favour of EADS -sources * Change could be around 3 pct points - sources * BAE not keen on changes - source FRANKFURT, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Airbus parent EADS and Britain's BAE Systems are considering sweetening their proposed merger deal for EADS shareholders, after resistance from France and Germany, sources familiar with the transaction said. EADS and BAE are discussing valuing EADS at more than the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EADS, BAE discuss new ratio in merger - sources" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.