(Recasts throughout, previous FRANKFURT) PARIS, June 28 (Reuters) - EADS co-Chief Executive Noel Forgeard faced the French parliament on Wednesday as he battled to survive a management crisis at planemaker Airbus amid reports that the firm's German shareholders want him to go. Forgeard has been called to appear before a closed session of the parliament's finance committee at 0730 GMT to discuss recent delays to Airbus's flagship A380 superjumbo programme. He declined to comment to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EADS co-CEO battles to survive after A380 delays" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642