* Media reports say EADS, Airbus sales boss could face fines * Shares rise on broker upgrades (Recasts with company no comment, adds background, shares) PARIS, July 29 (Reuters) - Airbus parent EADS declined to comment on Wednesday on media reports that a senior executive at the planemaker could face a possible fine in a French probe into suspected insider trading. Several newspapers reported that Airbus sales director John Leahy could have to pay a fine of about 3.6 million euros ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EADS declines comment on potential fines" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642