(Adds details) PARIS, Jan 22 (Reuters) - The finance director of European aerospace group EADS is giving up his secondary role as finance chief of subsidiary Airbus after helping to put the planemaker back on its feet following production delays. The world's second-largest aerospace group said Hans Peter Ring would hand control of Airbus finances to his deputy there, fellow German Harald Wilhelm, from Feb. 1. He will remain as chief financial officer at Franco-German-led EADS, a post ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EADS finance chief gives up Airbus role" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.