(Adds comments, share price) FRANKFURT, Jan 24 (Reuters) - The main shareholders in European aerospace group EADS have agreed on the company's future capital needs, co-Chairman Manfred Bischoff was quoted as saying in Germany's Manager Magazin. Bischoff told the magazine that EADS needed to strengthen its equity to help the company weather any future crisis, such as the delays to the Airbus A380 superjumbo programme announced last year. "There is a common understanding amongst the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EADS investors agree on capital needs -magazine" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.