(Adds background, details) PARIS, March 28 (Reuters) - European aerospace company EADS said on Friday it named Arnaud Lagardere chairman of its board, succeeding his father, Jean-Luc, who died earlier this month. The move showed the ongoing ties between EADS and Lagardere , the French media and aerospace conglomerate that owns a 15 percent stake in EADS, the parent company of airplane maker Airbus. Arnaud Lagardere, who took over the helm of Lagardere earlier this month after the death ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EADS names Lagardere son as board chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642