(Adds details from statement) PARIS, May 29 (Reuters) - European aerospace group EADS said on Thursday that it had selected 28 preferred and strategic suppliers for engineering services in a move that would lead to "significant" cost reductions. The 28 suppliers -- four Indian and 24 EU-based companies -- were selected out of an existing pool of around 2,000 suppliers, the statement said. "This is in line with both a continuation of EADS' global sourcing strategy and the Smart Buying ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EADS selects tier-one engineering suppliers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642