* Early votes show majority voting for deal * Approval rate running at 78-88 pct (Recasts, adds official result from UAW Local 136, unofficial tally from UAW Local 685, background) DETROIT, April 29 (Reuters) - Early tallies from a United Auto Workers vote on Wednesday on a modified labor contract with Chrysler LLC showed workers approving the deal with the struggling U.S. automaker by a large margin. Chrysler, 80 percent-controlled by private equity firm Cerberus Capital Management LP ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Early UAW votes heavily favor Chrysler deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.