(Updates share price, adds details) HONG KONG, March 30 (Reuters) - Shares in Denway Motors Ltd , the Chinese joint venture partner of Japan's Honda Motor Co , jumped 14 percent on Tuesday after the firm posted a forecast-beating 78 percent jump in second-half net profit. An unexpected special dividend payout of HK$0.08 and a proposed one-for-one bonus share issue also enticed investors. "The results were stronger than I expected and the payout certainly helped," said Alex Wong, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Earnings suprise boosts shares of China's Denway" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.