* Second-quarter profit drops but beats forecasts * Eastman completed $3.4 bln Solutia buyout * Company sees full-year earnings topping forecasts July 30 (Reuters) - Eastman Chemical Co posted quarterly profit on Monday that beat forecasts, as lower supply costs helped offset a drop in demand for specialty plastics. For the second quarter, the company said net income fell to $179 million, or $1.26 per share, from $220 million, or ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Eastman Chemical profit beats forecasts after Solutia deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.