* Gains market share in H1 despite ash cloud woes * Revenues up 3.4 pct, more than doubles operating profit * Shares up 7 percent (Adds details and interview quotes) LONDON Sept 28 (Reuters) British taxi developer Eco City Vehicles said it was on track for a stronger second half as its 6-seater Mercedes Vito model continued to gain market share and trade bounced back from ash-cloud jitters. ECV said it would meet its target of selling 1,000 Vito taxis before the end of the year ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ECV sees stronger H2 as Vito taxi gains traction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642