(Adds comment from source, background) MILAN, April 23 (Reuters) - Electricite de France is talking to investors in Italian power firm Edison to delay options that could give the French group 100 percent of Edison's holding company from 2005, sources close to the talks said on Friday. "EdF [EDF.UL] is contacting the other shareholders in Italenergia because it wants to extend the options on the holding company," one of the sources said. Another source said lawyers representing the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EdF talks to Edison investors about options delay" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.