(Adds details, shares) MILAN, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Edizione Holding does not plan to sell shares in motorway restaurant operator Autogrill , which it controls, or delist the company, a spokesman said on Tuesday. Edizione also has no plans to subscribe to any eventual management buy-out of Autogrill, the spokesman added. Newspapers had suggested that Edizione, the holding company of the Benetton family, was planning either to delist the firm or to find funds for it to bid for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Edizione Holding says no plan to delist Autogrill" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.