* 2010 lending 75 bln euros, borrowing 80 bln euro * Priorities are poor regions, climage change, SMEs * EIB says cannot bail out Greece By Marcin Grajewski BRUSSELS, Feb 25 (Reuters) - The European Investment Bank (EIB) will keep its lending at unprecedentedly high levels until 2011 to support European economies hit by the financial and economic crisis, its chief said on Thursday. Presenting the bank's annual results, EIB President Philippe Maystadt said the European Union's ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EIB to keep high lending until 2011" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642