(Recasts, adds details, quotes) NEW DELHI, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Eicher Motors Ltd , India's third largest truck maker, on Wednesday said quarterly net profit trebled on a one-time gain, even as sales fell on tight financing and high input prices crimped margins. High interest costs and stricter lending by banks have dampened demand for trucks and buses in India. Sales of these commercial vehicles rose 3.8 percent between April and September, declining from the 4.1 percent expansion in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Eicher Motors Q2 net trebles on one-time gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.