KOLKATA, Nov 27 (Reuters) - Eicher Motors hopes to sell up to 50,000 Royal Enfield motorcycles during the year to December, up from 43,000 last year, a senior official said on Friday. "Our Royal Enfield motorcycles sales should go up to 60,000 units during calendar 2010," Shaji Koshy, general manager, sales and marketing, Royal Enfield, told reporters. Motorcycle sales contribute about 15 percent of the total revenues of Eicher Motors, he added. The company is planning to invest 650 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Eicher sees higher Royal Enfield sales in 2009, 2010" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.