* Says accelerating set up of Norway facility * Shares up 21 pct Oct 29 (Reuters) - Electrovaya Inc , a Canadian battery systems maker, said it is accelerating the set-up of its joint-venture production facility in Norway. Shares of the Mississauga, Ontario-based company were up 21 percent, or 13 Canadian cents, at 74 Canadian cents in afternoon trade Thursday on the Toronto Stock Exchange. Electrovaya is taking steps to increase its production capabilities to meet the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Electrovaya to speed up Norway plant construction" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642