* Ease in commodity prices for first time in years helps * Sees at least 5-7 pct annual profit growth over mid-term * Cuts dividend to 0.15 euros per share from 0.47 FRANKFURT, March 30 (Reuters) - Germany's ElringKlinger will propose slashing its dividend to a third amid narrowing margins although it does expect to be profitable this year, the maker of cylinder head gaskets said on Monday. "ElringKlinger cannot rule out that Group sales recede towards 500 million euros. Even in this ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-ElringKlinger cuts dividend, sees 2009 growth" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642