* To make battery systems in passenger, heavy-duty segments * To get access to fast growing electric vehicle market * JV to drive planned production volumes up by 50 pct * Ener1 shares rise 14 pct May 27 (Reuters) - Lithium-ion battery maker EnerDel said parent Ener1 signed an agreement for a joint venture with Chinese auto parts maker Wanxiang's electric vehicle unit, as it looks for access to the world's fastest growing electric vehicle market. Ener1 shares rose as much as 14 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ener1 eyes China; to enter JV with Wanxiang" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.