* Ener1 to take about 31 pct stake Think Global * Deal includes supply agreement on batteries * Financing deal will help Think resume production By Poornima Gupta SAN FRANCISCO, Aug 27 (Reuters) - U.S. lithium-ion battery maker Ener1 Inc said on Thursday it will take a 31 percent stake in Think Global, a move that would give the cash-strapped Norwegian electric carmaker another lease on life. Ener1, which currently supplies Think with batteries for its electric vehicles, will ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Ener1 invests in Think, EV production to resume" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.