(Adds details) OTTAWA, July 30 (Reuters) - A jump in petroleum prices for the fourth consecutive month boosted Canadian producer prices by 1.3 percent in June from May, while the price of raw materials increased by 4.4 percent from May, Statistics Canada said on Wednesday. Analysts surveyed by Reuters had expected a 1.0 percent increase in industrial prices in June from May and a 3.0 percent rise in raw materials prices. Statscan said a 6.1 percent increase in the price of petroleum ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Energy boosts Canada factory prices in June" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.