(Adds no BASF no comment) NEW YORK, May 30 (Reuters) - U.S. catalyst maker Engelhard is expected to accept a buyout offer from BASF after the German chemicals group raised its bid last week, the Wall Street Journal said in a report on its Web site on Tuesday. The deal, which could still fall apart, is expected to be announced as early as Tuesday, the Journal reported, citing unnamed sources. Last week, BASF raised its offer by $1 to $39 per share and warned it would abandon the offer ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Engelhard expected to accept BASF buyout offer-WSJ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642