(New throughout) NEW YORK, March 30 (Reuters) - Enterprise Rent-A-Car on Friday said it agreed to buy Vanguard Car Rental Group Inc., the parent of National Car Rental and Alamo Rent A Car, combining the largest and fourth-largest U.S. car rental companies by revenue. Terms were not disclosed. St. Louis-based Enterprise and Tulsa, Oklahoma-based Vanguard, which are both privately held, said the transaction combines complementary businesses. Enterprise specializes in in-town rentals, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Enterprise, Vanguard car rental firms to merge" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642