(Adds details, quotes, share price) NEW DELHI, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Escorts Ltd expects to post a 10-12 percent rise in tractor sales for the year-ending September 2008 and eyes raising tractor prices in a month, a senior official said on Tuesday. "Now that the monsoons turned out right, I can see demand going up," Rohtash Mal, Chief Executive Officer of Escorts' Agri-machinery group, told reporters on the sidelines of an industry conference. Monsoons, a key growth driver for tractor ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Escorts sees 10-12 pct rise in tractor sales in FY08" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.