(adds detail, background) BRUSSELS, Aug 23 (Reuters) - U.S. Goodrich Corp. won approval from the European Commission on Friday to purchase the British-based aeronautical systems business of defence and car parts company TRW Inc. for $1.5 billion. "The Commission examined the operation carefully and did not identify any serious threats to competition in any parts of the European Union's territory," the Commission said in a statement. TRW's Aeronautical Systems, based in Solihull, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU approves sale of TRW unit to Goodrich" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642