(Adds more detail, reaction) By Huw Jones BRUSSELS, Dec 19 (Reuters) - The European Commission will propose fundamental changes making it easier to sell products across the soon-to-be 27-country European Union in order to boost competition and growth, a top official said on Tuesday. EU Industry Commissioner Guenter Verheugen said the EU executive would put forward a package of measures, including legislation, in early 2007. "My main aim is to optimise the existing and essentially ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU to beef up bloc's market in goods - Verheugen" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.