(Updates with vote outcome) By Huw Jones BRUSSELS, Sept 25 (Reuters) - Rail passengers suffering long delays on journeys through more than one European Union country may claim refunds under new rules adopted by the European Parliament on Tuesday. The move to beef up passenger rights for the bloc's 490 million citizens from 2009 is part of a "railway package" the approved by the assembly after years of tough negotiations with EU states, which have joint say. The package also opens up ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU bolsters rail passengers, boosts competition" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642