(Adds McCreevy news conference) By Huw Jones BRUSSELS, Nov 20 (Reuters) - Making it easier to switch bank accounts, giving everyone a right to basic banking services and more competition in car insurance form part of plans unveiled on Tuesday to update the European Union's internal market. The executive European Commission wants to show how it can make people's daily lives better by tearing down barriers that have hindered competition in financial products such as insurance and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU to boost competition in banking, car insurance" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.