(Adds details, background) BRUSSELS, May 20 (Reuters) - Europe's biggest employers lobby said on Tuesday it was concerned that a revised set of proposals to unblock world trade talks could allow developing countries to protect entire industrial sectors against imports. But there seemed to be positive elements in the text released at the World Trade Organisation on Monday such as progress on sector-specific deals for deeper cuts in import duties and lowering non-tariff barriers, a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU business gives mixed welcome to new WTO text" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642