* EU commercial vehicle sales up 7.7 pct yr-on-yr in May * Van sales up 9.4 pct, boost overall tally * Commercial vehicle sales up 5 pct in first five months (Adds details from ACEA statement) PARIS, June 25 (Reuters) - Rising van sales lifted European Union commercial vehicle registrations by 7.7 percent in May, industry association ACEA said on Friday, as businesses began to invest again after the downturn. Light commercial vehicle sales rose 9.4 percent across the EU in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU commercial vehicle sales up 7.7 pct in May-ACEA" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642