* EU temporarily approves guarantees to finance arm * Says final decision depends on restructuring plan BRUSSELS, Feb 11 (Reuters) - The European Commission called for PSA Peugeot Citroen to present a restructuring plan within six months in return for approving state aid for the French carmaker's financing arm. The Commission said it was granting temporary approval for 1.2 billion euros ($1.6 billion) of guarantees for Banque PSA Finance after ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU Commission calls for restructuring over Peugeot aid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.