(Adds background from paragraph 4) BRUSSELS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The European Commission will decide on Wednesday whether to take new action against Italy for its handling of a takeover bid by toll-road group Autostrade by Spain's Abertis , the EU executive said. "I can confirm that on the agenda ... tomorrow the Commission is due to decide whether to send a preliminary assessment to the Italian government", because there were reasons to believe Italy had breached EU merger rules, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU Commission to discuss Italy-Autostrade case Wed" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.