(Adds details, reaction by Austrian governor from paragraph 7) BRUSSELS, July 30 (Reuters) - The European Union's highest court on Wednesday suspended an Austrian ban on heavy trucks passing through its pristine Tyrol region as it could harm German and Italian truckers. The ban, which was supposed to take effect on Friday, was issued by Tyrol's provincial governor in May after years of public anger over large trucks using the narrow Alpine valleys as a short-cut between major markets in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU court suspends Austria's Tyrol truck ban" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642