(Adds detail, background) BRUSSELS, Feb 26 (Reuters) - The European Commission may next week decide to start legal action against Germany over a law which caps the voting rights of shareholders in carmaker Volkswagen , a European Union source said on Wednesday. "It is possible that it (the Volkswagen law) will be on (the Commission's agenda) next week," the source said. The EU executive has argued that the law, which limits the voting rights of shareholders in VW to 20 percent, is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU eyes move against Germany over VW law-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642