(Adds background) By David Lawsky BRUSSELS, Nov 24 (Reuters) - The European Commission will on Wednesday fine some companies involved in a cartel in the synthetic rubber industry for materials used to make tyres and other products, a source close to the case said. Involved in the case are Bayer of Germany; Dow Chemical of the United States and some of its European subsidiaries; Eni of Italy and its subsidiary Sundial; Shell of the Netherlands and Britain; Kaucuk of the Czech Republic; ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU to fine some firms in rubber cartel - source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.