(Adds background) BRUSSELS, Feb 21 (Reuters) - The European Commission has given Italy two more weeks to reply to its preliminary assessment that Rome broke EU rules by placing obstacles to a deal between toll-road firm Autostrade and Abertis of Spain. "Italy has asked for a two-week extension and we have granted it," Jonathan Todd, a spokesman for the EU's executive Commission, said on Wednesday. Italy had been due to reply to the Commission by Thursday, Todd said. The Commission told ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU gives Italy more time for Autostrade reply" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.