(Adds background, share price) BRUSSELS, Sept 21 (Reuters) - The European Commission gave Italy until Oct. 1 to introduce new highway concession rules or face renewed legal action from Brussels, the latest twist in a row over a takeover of highway operator Atlantia . "The Commission regrets that thus far the Italian authorities have, to our knowledge, not taken the measures," the Commission's spokesman for competition issues, Jonathan Todd, told reporters on Friday. Spanish toll-road ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU gives Italy until Oct. 1 to move on road rules" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642