(Adds details, background) BRUSSELS, Sept 22 (Reuters) - The European Union on Friday again turned to the World Trade Organisation (WTO) in a long-running row with the United States over the way Washington calculates the size of anti-dumping duties. "The European Union has today requested WTO consultations with the United States regarding the continued use of 'zeroing' in its dumping calculations," the EU's executive Commission said in a statement. The issue is likely to feature in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU goes back to WTO over U.S. anti-dumping method" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642