(Adds more quotes, background) By Marcin Grajewski BRUSSELS, May 28 (Reuters) - European Union finance ministers will stick to their previous agreement not to cut taxes on fuel as a way of responding to high inflation, European Economic and Monetary Affairs Commissioner Joaquin Almunia said. "Ministers at the Ecofin and the Eurogroup level agreed in Manchester (in 2005) a clear position and they will stick to it," Almunia told reporters on Wednesday. French President Nicolas Sarkozy ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU to keep stance not to cut fuel tax - Almunia" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642