* Five-year duty worth 22.3 percent * EU sends signal over Chinese raw materials policy * Move likely to anger EU car makers who import wheels (Adds detail, lawyer quote, background) By Juliane von Reppert-Bismarck BRUSSELS, Oct 28 (Reuters) - The European Union has imposed five-year tariffs on Chinese aluminium car wheels it says are being dumped on the EU market, it said on Thursday. The 22.3 percent duty comes despite fierce political lobbying and opposition from EU car makers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU launches five-year tariff on Chinese car wheels" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642