(Adds comment, background) BRUSSELS, Dec 23 (Reuters) - The European Commission plans to launch a full probe into a joint venture between DaimlerChrysler and Deutsche Telekom due to concerns over competition in the market for truck guidance systems. The German automobile and telecommunication giants plan to form a venture that will operate a toll collecting system for heavy trucks on German motorways. The venture would also offer telematic products for lorry drivers, such as Global ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU launches full probe of German road toll venture" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642