* F-gases up to 23,000 times more powerful than CO2 * Have risen 60 percent since 1990 * EC says should be banned from new equipment By Ethan Bilby and Barbara Lewis BRUSSELS, Nov 7 (Reuters) - F-gases, a potent source of global warming used in refrigeration, should be banned from new equipment as part of a progressive phase-out, draft European Commission proposals said. The draft, published on Wednesday, confirmed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU law seeks to ban planet-warming F-gases" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642