(adds quotes, background, Greenpeace statement) By Jeff Mason BRUSSELS, March 24 (Reuters) - European Union leaders gave a push to renewable energy on Friday, eyeing higher targets for sources like wind and solar power as the 25-nation bloc tries to reduce its dependence on foreign energy suppliers. A summit of EU leaders called on the executive European Commission to analyse raising the share of renewable sources to 15 percent of energy consumed in the EU by 2015 from a current target ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU leaders seek stronger renewable energy targets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642