(Adding details) BRUSSELS, Nov 27 (Reuters) - European Internal Markets Commissioner Frits Bolkestein said on Thursday he was unhappy with the German government's defence of a law, which the EU executive says shields car maker Volkswagen AG from foreign bids. "I can tell you that I am not satisfied with the reply the European Commission has received from Germany (on the VW law)," Bolkestein told a news conference in reply to a question. Bolkestein added the Commission was considering ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU mulls fresh legal challenge to Germany's VW law" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642