(Adds Autostrade, Ireland) By Darren Ennis and Huw Jones BRUSSELS, Jan 23 (Reuters) - The European Union's executive arm is set to step up legal action against Spain and Italy on Wednesday to defend the bloc's internal market from national interference, an EU source said on Tuesday. EU Internal Market Commissioner Charlie McCreevy will ask fellow commissioners at their weekly meeting on Wednesday to approve three sensitive legal actions, the source said. McCreevy will seek permission ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU set to confront Italy, Spain over mergers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.