(Adds details from proposal) By Jeff Mason BRUSSELS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - The European Commission will propose stricter environmental standards on fuel and require oil companies to reduce emissions from oil refining and transport as part of EU efforts to fight climate change, a proposal shows. A draft proposal, obtained by Reuters ahead of its planned release on Wednesday, says oil companies will be required to monitor greenhouse gas emissions that result from harvesting, refining and ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-EU tackles oil companies in climate change fight" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.